Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart HAPPY Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I want to start off by sharing this quote:

"If you must love your neighbor as yourself, it is at least as fair to love yourself as your neighbor." ~Nicholas de Chamfort

We teach our children to love one another. And I agree, it is important. Just don't forget you!

Today on Valentine's Day.. I hope you enjoy all of the traditional pleasures we associate with this special day... love, hugs, kisses, candy, flowers, etc. Just don't forget to do something good for YOU! Like take a walk, run, dance, eat right..

I started my morning off with some yummy oatmeal, then lunch was yogurt and fresh blueberries. Dinner tonight is Brazilian Salpicao.. grilled chicken, ham, rice, green apples. Then of course, dark chocolate for dessert! 3.16 miles today too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment